Package 4 - Turnkey (Retrofit)
(typical installation of 3/4" cold water meters)
This is intended for clients who prefer to have a turnkey installation on an existing site, in which all components are installed by a certified technician and/or contractor.
- Cannon Metering will supply a propagation map, detailing RF network component locations ahead of the installation to make sure the site has power where needed.
- A pre-installation meeting will be scheduled with site staff and any contractors involved to ensure proper communication and workflow.
- Cannon Metering will install all meters and transmitters.
- Cannon Metering will install all repeaters and Gateway.
- 3 weeks advance notice is required to schedule technicians and coordinate equipment deliveries as meter and/or RF installation is needed.
- A final installation report and close out documents will be sent once completed, detailing all transmitter ID’s, meter reads and check-in dates.
- Cannon Metering will work with 3rd party or in-house personnel to ensure connectivity with Gateway so read information flows to the appropriate party.
Typical Costs (estimates only)